Speed Patch

Re: Speed Patch

Postby IBCircuits » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:58 pm

brundle wrote:
ibuildcircuits wrote:
brundle wrote:Any idea how to avoid Y-axis mouse reversing? Menu settings doesn't change it while using this patch...

Hmm, are you trying to use it on Ice Age?

Yes, I try it... because only using Ice Age I can play something other that the poor software, using C2: even DGVoodoo doesn't work; and the problem with mouse is now the only problem to cope... I know it's crazy but it works suprising well:)

[EDIT] allright now, I give up... yesterday tests were very optimistic but today, when I added speeds to all other dinos -the game started to crack.

This only works for Carnivores 2, not Ice Age. I am not done the Ice Age version yet.
IBCircuits
Spinosaurus

credits: 0

Postby brundle » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:43 am

I wonder - is it hard to change animals agression levels; and is it hard: to add new AI slots (by copying some existing)...
I've asked RexHunter for the source-code receive, 'couse I'd like to try this.
"-Wow... she looks amazing!
-Yep... but so does a velociraptor..."
brundle
Amargasaurus

Postby Rexhunter99 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:09 am

brundle wrote:I wonder - is it hard to change animals agression levels; and is it hard: to add new AI slots (by copying some existing)...

After recent events, I dont feel at all like giving a copy of the source to anyone anymore.
DNS: minecraft.epiczen.net:45336
Rexhunter99
Site Admin

Postby IBCircuits » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:46 pm

brundle wrote:I wonder - is it hard to change animals agression levels; and is it hard: to add new AI slots (by copying some existing)...

Animal aggression is just some range variables, and obviously, copying something that is already there is easy...
IBCircuits
Spinosaurus

Postby brundle » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm

ibuildcircuits wrote:

Animal aggression is just some range variables, and obviously, copying something that is already there is easy...

If it's easy - It's suprising that it's not already used (for my knowledge), 'cause having more animals to encounter is something that makes game much more interesting and variable. Especially - when we have so many cool models now, but have to choose just several from them...

IBC - if You would make any IA patch: please increase the agression of bear and yeti; especially the bear, 'cause I remember that when I played IA- it was less agressive than a deer!:)
brundle
Amargasaurus

Postby brundle » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Rexhunter99 wrote:After recent events, I dont feel at all like giving a copy of the source to anyone anymore.

That's too bad... but You surely have great reasons to decide so.
brundle
Amargasaurus

Postby brundle » Wed May 22, 2013 3:39 pm

One question, IBC: does AI affects the dino speed on Your s-patches? I mean: will a t-rex with speed set as 2.0 be faster in game than allo with the same value set, or their speeds will be the same?..
brundle
Amargasaurus

Postby IBCircuits » Wed May 22, 2013 7:14 pm

brundle wrote:One question, IBC: does AI affects the dino speed on Your s-patches? I mean: will a t-rex with speed set as 2.0 be faster in game than allo with the same value set, or their speeds will be the same?..

Should be the same.
IBCircuits
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptorklaw 2.0 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:49 am

I'd like to report a big or 2 I've noticed
1. No matter how high or low I set the speed the spinosaurus AI will not move anywhere while walking but will run fine
2. All meat eater AI as soon as they hit the water will immediately freeze, the animation will still run smoothly but they will go nowhere similar to the first problem
Yeah I skin stuff and make some awesome sounds.
Every weakness you have is an opportunity for God to show his strength in your life. (2 Corinthians 12:9
Raptorklaw 2.0
Velociraptor

Postby IBCircuits » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Raptorklaw 2.0 wrote:I'd like to report a big or 2 I've noticed
1. No matter how high or low I set the speed the spinosaurus AI will not move anywhere while walking but will run fine
2. All meat eater AI as soon as they hit the water will immediately freeze, the animation will still run smoothly but they will go nowhere similar to the first problem

Got both fixed. This first version lacks the swim speed which causes the second one. Gotta change a few more things before this second version is finished.
IBCircuits
Spinosaurus

Previous

Return to Updates, Patches & Upgrades